Can Seth Godin’s concept of Tribes help you spread your message?
Seth Godin’s TED talk on Tribes is one of the best talks I’ve ever watched on influencing people and the world. Seth says that it only takes a 1,000 true believers to spread a message to create a movement. If you have a topic or concern that matters to you and want to spread your message to the world, then watching the following two videos is definitely worth your time. His book on Tribes is available on Amazon.com.
- Where is Mister Reiner?
- Firefox vulnerabilities give me the creeps!
- Is your company losing an unreasonable number of competitive bids?
- Snoop Dogg’s Anti Cybercrime Rap Video Contest
- Understanding Computer Security Terminology: Compromise Vector
- Altering the Economics of Cybersecurity (via Infosec Island)
- Mac OS X versus Windows Security: Let’s just call it even
- Is a computer security job in your future?
- Indeed the most startling conclusion on hackers I've ever heard. Watch this! on.ted.com/9h9F 5 years ago
- Twitter: Number of tweets tripled in past year #cnn cnn.com/2011/TECH/soci… 5 years ago
- New FBI computer system is over budget and behind schedule blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/1… 6 years ago
- Microsoft nukes Zeus - http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/microsoft-nukes-zeus-malware-from-275000-windows-machines/7481 6 years ago
- Adobe hits Reader users with 23-patch 'whammy' http://shar.es/0dw5Z 6 years ago